Lat: 40.68N, Lon: 95.86W
Wx Zone: NEZ068
|Select the Advisory Below for Detail.|
| ||Issued: 1145 AM CDT MON MAY 02 2016|
| ||Expires: 400 PM CDT THU MAY 05 2016|
Issue Date: 1145 AM CDT MON MAY 02 2016
Expiration: 400 PM CDT THU MAY 05 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river...
Missouri River at Plattsmouth affecting Mills and Cass Counties.
Missouri River At Nebraska City affecting Fremont and Otoe Counties.
Missouri River At Brownville affecting Atchison and Nemaha Counties.
Missouri River At Rulo affecting Holt and Richardson Counties.
Do not drive cars through areas where water covers the road. The
water depth may be too great to allow your vehicle to pass safely.
Turn around...don't drown!
Additional information is available at:
1145 AM CDT MON MAY 2 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Nebraska City.
* At 11:00 AM Monday the stage was 19.2 feet...or 1.2 feet above
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 19.9 feet by
early tomorrow afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
late Thursday morning.
* Impact...at 18.0 feet...Widespread lowland flooding begins.
LAT...LON 4078 9587 4078 9572 4048 9554 4048 9580